Here’s the thing.. Me and my husband is slightly bit over-weight (at least as per our concern), so we want to have a healthy lifestyle. There’s a lot of goodstuff that we can find in the internet or books out there related to healthy lifestyle such as Raw Food Diet, Food Combining, etc. I’m a beginner for this such thing, so I think the best-easy-and simple way to start is by making fruit and veggies smoothies as breakfast.
Making fruit&veggies smoothies every morning is surprisingly easy. Its perfect for you who has a busy lifestyle and always didn’t find a time to cook some breakfast for your family. For me and husband, this breakfast can last until lunch hour and its match with the foodcombinging idea (which is only eats fruit and veggies for your breakfast). For me, the key is to add frozen banana and don’t add too much water to your smoothies. That will thickened your smoothies and also satisfying your tummy.
Here’s the recipe for this monday morning smoothies: (2 jar of smoothies)
Prepare on the night before:
- 1 kiwi, peel and slice
- @ 1 cup of soy/almond milk
- @ 4 tbs chia seeds
- agave/maple syrup to taste
- 2 frozen banana
- 4 strawberries
- 6 cherries
- 4 rapsberries
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup water
- on the night before, placed kiwi at the bottom of each jar and then pour soya milk, chia seeds, and syrup. Mix well and then refrigerate.
- Take all the smoothies ingredients to the blender from low to high level until smooth
- Pour it to the chia pudding mixture
- voila ready to serve!
Hope u enjoy the recipe as much as i do.. cao!